Viewing an Event in the Calendar:
In order to view Calander events, you do not have to be logged into your account, although it is recommended that you are. You can view the Calendar by simply clicking the icon in the navigation bar at the top of the page as shown below:
This will then take you to the Calendar as you can see here:
[Video Coming Soon!]
Adding a Calender Event:
You are required to be logged into your account in order to respond to an Event /Calendar item, please see below for more information regarding this.
- Begin by navigating to the Calendar, if you are unsure as to how to do this then please follow the steps listed under “Viewing an Event in the Calendar”. From here you are then presented with an overview of all of the events that have been added, in order to respond as to whether you are attending or not click on the event details (shown in a coloured box,) doing this will present you with the below screen:
- You can now simply click on your desired response, upon doing so you will see a little green pop-up in the lower right corner of your screen to say the requested operation has been successful. If you wish to check your response has been submitted, or check who else is likely to be /or not to be attending, you can do this by selecting the arrow next to each section. (Yes, Maybe and No.) This then presents you with a screen similar to that shown below:
[Video Coming Soon!]
Responding to an Event on the Calander:
In order to add an event to the Calendar, you are first required to ensure you are logged in with your account credentials. If you are logged in you will see your Profile Picture in the top left of your screen, if you do not then another way to find out is to see if you have the Messages icon on the top bar. If you are not logged in please log in by clicking here and then continue with this post.
- To begin adding an event to the Calendar navigate to the location in which you desire to make your post. (You can do this by first clicking on the “BRC - Members Area” text at the top of the screen, or by clicking here. Then continue to navigate to your desired location, an example of this is below:
BRC - Members Area —> Sessions —> On the Water —> New Topic.
- Once you have navigated to your desired location select the “New Topic” button, which will present you with a screen similar to that shown below, continue to fill out the information regarding the Post, which at this point will only be the title.
- You can now proceed to select the “Calendar” icon which is located next to the 4 arrows, this is also highlighted on the image. This will now present you with a new pop-up box in which you can now fill out the remaining information regarding the event.
- Once you are happy with the information you can click the small blue “save” button, which is located towards the bottom right of the pop-up. This will then input all of your event information into the remaining box we did not initially fill out.
- You can now submit your post by selecting the blue “submit” button, assuming these steps have been followed correctly this will now submit your post to the place you have navigated to, and add your event to the Calendar with the specified details.